Things to check after taking delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this has already been noted, make sure you have your dealership check your transmission fluid level!! I was having issues while driving in sport mode, the truck would buck and hesitate while shifting through the lower gears, then the other day I was giving her the beans in sport mode and totally lost power, I was pressing the gas and she was slowing down. Brought it to the dealership and they found it was 1 full quart low. They filled it up and it seems to have solved the problem, we shall see, I only drove it from the dealership to home (approx. 30 miles). Apparently these transmissions are extremely finicky and will do some weird stuff if they are not completely filled with ATF. They hold around 13qts of ATF.

Sparda1123

Reaction score
@RickRed would you mind updating your original post? Your aggregation of all the issues is very helpful when filtering through a lot of this threads posts that aren't issues.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have issues with ppf on fenders?
I dont think I posted in there but just hit 1k in mine. Drivers door is badly aligned, almost looks open when it's closed and locked. Still had plastic on the shock. Moonroof sunshade is binding and making odd sounds when closing. Bad exhaust rattle under cab, not at the valves. Exhaust Leak as well neat this

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think I posted in there but just hit 1k in mine. Drivers door is badly aligned, almost looks open when it's closed and locked. Still had plastic on the shock. Moonroof sunshade is binding and making odd sounds when closing. Bad exhaust rattle under cab, not at the valves. Exhaust Leak as well neat this
My driver door is the exact same way. Going to have Ford look at it whenever I take her in for the first time.

ChrisMcP05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My driver door is the exact same way. Going to have Ford look at it whenever I take her in for the first time.
I think I see this with the rear driver side door. It sticks out like it isn’t shut all the way. Tesla quality alignment.