Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.
yes remove that yellow tape!Just brought home a 2023 37PP ... here's what I've found (so far):
- plastic/tape around driver side shock
- under hood fuses that could be seated a bit better (though, I think they all were seated far enough to not be an issue)
- lots of loose/broken tape, most notable behind front wheels in suspension area (see below for one specific questionable piece)
- TPMS reads higher than actual tire pressure (by ~7psi for 3 tires, and ~5psi for the 4th) - will talk to dealer when I go back for the next item
- damaged radio/dash bezel (to the right side of power outlets) - dealer already ordering a replacement part for this as I noted before signing
- passenger side windshield trim not properly seated/aligned (I think someone else noted this)
- minor scratching on driver side door which could have been from the dealer prep; I didn't notice it until a good sunlight hit it, but it should buff out
I'm assuming this tape around the height sensors should be removed also? It's broken/torn on the driver side, completely wrapped on passenger side, and not present on the rear.
View attachment 418963