Thieves steal nearly $1M worth of Ford F-150 Raptor pickups from Dearborn Truck Plant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How??
How exactly was this done??
Inside job??
Or
Brute force??
Inquiring minds wanna know!!

SuperCrow

Reaction score
I would end up with one that was damaged, recovered and repaired! Only 250 GTA miles on it!
Yeah, I sure hope Ford didn’t “patch them up” and send out to customers.

I have the same luck as you. Wait wait wait then stolen while waiting for shipment. Rode stupid hard and then shipped out as “new”.

Let’s pray that’s not the case.

Sure wish I knew more

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None of the stolen trucks can be sold as new. They will have salvaged titles. I know because I bought a car that this exact situation happened to.

It was a Mercedes S63. About 10 cars were stolen from a Mercedes Benz owned Corp facility. A few cars were recovered. The ones that were recovered had vins registered in the case with the police. They became salvaged titles.

The one I bought was found with basically no damage and about 100 miles. It was a $150k ish sticker that I bought for about $90k direct from the dealer. Drove it for a year and sold it to another dealer for $95k.

If anyone's truck was stolen in this case, the vins were documented and will go down as salvage.

My truck has been built and awaiting shipment for two weeks so who knows. I could be In the same pickle again LOL