TheStraightPipes review released today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LT_Liberator

Reaction score
(This is a double-post from the Gen 3 forum, but it applies to both due to comparison???)

Just thought the Gen 1 dudes would love the fact that they compared a Gen 1 to the Gen 3 instead of how everyone else is comparing Gen 2s to Gen 3s.
Enjoy, Gen 1-crew!!!

Rapturd

Reaction score

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watched this earlier today actually. It just reaffirms(not that I needed it) how awesome and in my opinion, timeless, the Gen 1 is. Im convinced if they came out with the Gen 1 today, people would be lining up paying crazy ADMs just like they are for the Gen 3. Its the same feel as when an old muscle car pulls into a parking lot with a bunch of new ones, everyone is immediately drawn to the OG, even with the old technology and less power. The Gen 1 will be that, its only 7 years old and at times seems like it already is.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can appreciate all Gens. There will be a day - some say it’s already here - when the Gen 1 will be the one people really wished they had bought, held, or still had.

Something special to have an SVT vehicle even now, let alone the future. Gen 2 guys I know aren’t into them like Gen 1 guys; as many have stated Gen 2 is more like a trim level.

Gen 3 has significant suspension improvements, and may prove to be well regarded into the future for it, but as @FiveOsvt stated: when a Gen 1 pulls into a gathering it will still turn heads.

Iconoclast is a word reserved for the Gen 1 owner. What to call a Gen 2 or 3 owner, I’m not sure; gaslighters?