There is still hope

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigwilly

Reaction score
Ordered Orange SCREW with Nav on 4/13, got the VIN first of June and the window sticker showed up today with a build date of 7/28.

Well I guess they must have found a few NAV units laying around somewhere.........

I had all but given up hope, now the real waiting starts.

It's going to be hard to say goodbye to my loyal H2 but it's time. It's been a very reliable and fun truck and I'd have bought a new one and I might never looked at the Raptor if they still made them, but I’m sure I'll enjoy the Raptor every but as much.

Haven't been much of a Ford guy since buying my last one in the early 90's but they seem to have the upper hand on the on GM and Dodge at the moment and they didn't take bailout money so they earned my business back.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Bigwilly! Once you get your Rap, let us know how it stacks up against the H2. I think GM did you a favor! ;)

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!! Window Sticker shows the NAV? If so, I hope you do get it.

I've worked for GM for the last 15 years and every pickup truck I've owned has been a FORD. '95 Ext Cab XLT, '04 Blazing Yellow SCrew FX4 and now my Molten Orange SCrew (waiting on delivery in the next week or so.):peace:

OP
OP
B

Bigwilly

Reaction score
CONGRATS!!! Window Sticker shows the NAV? If so, I hope you do get it.

I've worked for GM for the last 15 years and every pickup truck I've owned has been a FORD. '95 Ext Cab XLT, '04 Blazing Yellow SCrew FX4 and now my Molten Orange SCrew (waiting on delivery in the next week or so.):peace:

Thats the first thing I looked @, NAV is there

I had the option 2 months ago to have the truck built without it or wait so I waited and it looks to have paid off.