The waiting...is the hardest part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it wasn’t for your wife and kids, what would you drive: a Raptor or a Prospector? Always loved the look of the flatbed AEV Prospector.

Did you order a 37 pkg Gen 3 or 35? Placed my order back in June and still don’t have a vin/build date. Unfortunately, it could be a LONG wait.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I sold my 2019 carli pintop kit f-250 thinking my raptor would be here soon. Bought a dodge to pull what the raptor cannot handle and now stuck DD’ing the dodge. It’s brutal

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I sold my 2019 carli pintop kit f-250 thinking my raptor would be here soon. Bought a dodge to pull what the raptor cannot handle and now stuck DD’ing the dodge. It’s brutal
I feel it. I sold my 14 mustang earlier this year but had the gen 1 to drive still. The market got hot and I sold the gen 1 for pretty much what I paid for it so now I'm stuck borrowing a car from family so I get a 02 jag s-type lol only good thing is no more payment, insurance or thoughts of modifying anything costing money.I save a crapload of fuel to . I just want my gen 3 like right now LOL.

OP
OP
xlr8

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it wasn’t for your wife and kids, what would you drive: a Raptor or a Prospector? Always loved the look of the flatbed AEV Prospector.

Did you order a 37 pkg Gen 3 or 35? Placed my order back in June and still don’t have a vin/build date. Unfortunately, it could be a LONG wait.
I'd likely have both...oh wait you mean i have the wife/kids but no concerns for them :)
The AEV is a fantastic truck but it's undershocked, really needs a much better setup, great for the street and low speed offroad, it will go anywhere. I took it all over the sand in Utah and AZ. I'll post some pics. I have a gen 35 coming on one order and found another dealer yesterday with a 37 allocation that i'm talking to, not sure which one i'll take yet. My 35 order has a build date of early Sept.