The wait is killing me....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what are recardo seats?

'Recaro'. Ford has an seat option with a different seat that tends to have alcantara rather than leather in many spots, along with a blue tint to it. For Gen 3, this option seems to have made it's way onto the dash and center console. For has said that it is now standard with the 37s package, rather than a separate option. Not a very popular option that hopefully, Ford will change.

As far as excitement, I'm trying to except that it would be rather stupid of me to try and get into a Gen 3 Raptor right now. I still want one though. So yes, I am eager for more information, but a part of me hopes that there are some disappointments with new information, so I am less tempted to be stupid. If the price is too high, HP isn't much improvement, ADMs, availability, etc.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interested in finding out the options and pricing on the gen 3, more interested on if the Raptor R comes to fruition.

Spowers723

Reaction score
Spoke to my buddy at Ford dealership. I’ve been hounding this dude for more info. He came to me today and was told ordering should start in May with delivery expected in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cthulhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new here, and excited to order my Raptor! I have wanted one for years, but never did it....Well that will change soon when the order banks open! And I am old enough to have witnessed those commercials about the rich Corinthian leather...
Welcome! I'm excited for you guys.