The Truth About Raptor Bump Stop Kits before you wast your money.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Outlaw do you offer this service?

Not sure that mine is even bent but still curious

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Just checked an mine is straight as an arrow, even put a level on it and it's close to perfect

How is this so if I've religiously done deep mile long 70+mph whoop sections all. day. long.

To the extent where you catch air when they quit and again when they start

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just checked an mine is straight as an arrow, even put a level on it and it's close to perfect

How is this so if I've religiously done deep mile long 70+mph whoop sections all. day. long.

I'm gonna say you weren't running long enough for your shocks to fade....

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i wonder if the SVT engineer who you consulted on this will take some of what you guys are doing in to consideration for future stock options.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outlaw do you offer this service?

Not sure that mine is even bent but still curious

YES! we do straighten the frame then we use our Weld on kit. If your frame is bent then you need to staighten it AND you need to do a weld on Bump kit to add the strength back into the frame. We have done this set up multiple times and works flawless!

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Easy, whoop sections DO NOT (within reason) bend frames. Read through the original post, it explains how this works.

JasonHutter

Reaction score
I race a truck and have at least 4 Fox bump shocks laying around.... With that said, what is the price if I already have the Fox bumps?

Thanks,
Jason
Fire Guys Racing

P.S. I have a few other things I'm going to probably purchase before I pre-run the Baja in November!