The truck is where?!?! New Order

Discussion in '2011 Ford SVT Raptor Forum (Reply Only)' started by jelischer, Oct 25, 2011.

1. jelischer

jelischer Full Access Member

My truck is so close and that is why its aggravating. I try not to bug the dealer to ask where it is but I didn't hear from him for a week and when I called, he said the truck is in the West Chester yard. "Thats all I know" he says. I am thinking... GREAT that is in PA, but then I looked and saw there is a West Chester in PA, NY, and Boston!! Where oh where is this "yard" and does anyone know what the turn around time is when it is in a "yard"... any way to track that? Man... I can track a damn package from the time it leaves a vendor until the time it gets to my door, but I can't seem to get an actual delivery date for a $53K truck hahhaha. I know it will be here soon, but knowing a date would be awesome.

Also, any fire guys out there that have put strobes into the Raptor yet? I have seen 1 youtube posting but it was really dark and I am looking for mounting locations.

2. Maxx2893

Maxx2893 Rock and Roll Offroad Supporting Member

You can get a 40" Rigid Industries bar with red and blue strobes and it mounts directly behind the grill.

3. SaintsFan

SaintsFan Full Access Member

Nice suggestion, but I don't think he gives a shit about lights yet, he's just trying to figure out where his truck is right now...

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  4. 6.2

6.2 Banned

Actually he asked about lights so...

5. SaintsFan

SaintsFan Full Access Member

Whoops, my bad.

6. 6.2

6.2 Banned

No worries :p

7. JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz FRF Addict

if its a train yard, like the sorting yard for your area (KC is mine), could be on its way to your dealership in a day or two. depending if its on the first train car or the last train car. you could be very close my man! mine hit the yard on a saturday, was ready for my dealer monday evening, and delivered to me on teusday. but i also had the amazing Randy pick it up right from the yard and deliver it to me! but yours should be pretty soon too i think.

8. jelischer

hahahha yeah I did ask for light suggestions , so thanks!!

Thanks for the input guys. I know it will be here soon... I just wanna go play :peace:

9. jelischer

I forgot to post pics!

I figured I would test out the truck with a lil off road adventure. The truck has been great so far. The only thing I wish I got was the rear camera and the rear sensors. I am assuming I can just buy them after market and tie it into the system with one of those harnesses I saw on here.

Attached Files:

RaptorWifey likes this.
  10. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

So how long did it take to get to you from when you first posted?