The Tower by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are little holes on the underside of the front bar, I had to drill them out a bit to fit my wires up there then you just push them through, I fished them out of the bottom hole in the feet of the tower with a coat hanger (had to drill that out too).

Do the wires need to go up into the bed and then through the bed rail or do they go up inside the fender like the bolts?

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cheated though, I didn't want to have to work through the fender to bolt the tower up so i took a hole saw and made a couple inch and half holes before i linex'd the bed so i could easily remove the tower by myself so that I could put the truck in my garage if need be.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't really taken any yet joe, other than to go back and forth with dennis about wiring ideas. Once I got around to finally updating the "Build thread" that I have I was going to tag you and tell you that you could stop harrassing me about light finaly lol.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Pics please!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

y2yzutu4.jpg I do have this output shot though.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I cheated though, I didn't want to have to work through the fender to bolt the tower up so i took a hole saw and made a couple inch and half holes before i linex'd the bed so i could easily remove the tower by myself so that I could put the truck in my garage if need be.

It took me a min to figure out what you meant. You made access holes to get a wrench in from the bed right? Not a bad idea.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, correct, 4 holes, an inch and a half in size. It's hard to tell they aren't factory with the linex in the bed now.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Here are the holes I cut to be able to access the hardware on my own. e9u3yhan.jpg5e7ygabe.jpgsyzetade.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, correct, 4 holes, an inch and a half in size. It's hard to tell they aren't factory with the linex in the bed now.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Here are the holes I cut to be able to access the hardware on my own. e9u3yhan.jpg5e7ygabe.jpgsyzetade.jpg

Dude that looks so gay!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com