The Tower by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When we set out to design a clean, yet functional light tower we wanted to make sure it contoured the frame and wasn't gaudy or obnoxious looking. After a few mockup towers, we finally settled on the design that you see above. It's made from a sturdy .120wall 1.75" tubing and capable of working with most tonneau covers. We made sure to drill out port holes for the wires to feed through the rack which offers a professional and clean look that Raptor and F-150 owners have come to expect from SVC. Your Tower will come in a full black satin powder-coat tabbed to your specifications. Each tube is meticulously radiussed and bent specifically to follow the lines on the truck.

Because light combinations are endless, we decided to keep pricing at $999.00 regardless if you run a single 50" LED bar on the top, or a dozen smaller lights. The end look is entirely up to you and your lighting budget.

At SVC we believe components should be clean, functional and enhance the look of the truck, yet not be the entire focal point taking away from the beautiful lines that already exist on the Raptor/F-150. For more more information please don't hesitate to call.

Thanks again Mike P. (Jaynecobb) for letting us laid this product on such an awesome truck .

u3arajun.jpg

yqaqazad.jpg

ysunebuv.jpg
5uguma3e.jpg

-SVC

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Niiicceee.... Now to make a decision on lights.... Double 50" stacked or 6.7" cannons.....

And that rear bumper.... With dem ambers on looks dope....

You guys gotta stop making new stuff. I'm never gonna have any money.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just sucks for use that own the BakFlip's I know my F1 won't clear that so would not be able to fold up the last panel. :(

Looks great, and love the cannons. I know I would break them off in a heartbeat forgetting about the clearance and drive into a parking garage.. Its cause I am :specialed:

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The back flip could go up to an extent and then be held up with a strap. Mike has a roll away cover that works just fine with this rack.

-Jeff

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This just got added to my list. I like how it contours better to the cab. Some look like they stick out a little from the front view.

Would 20 forward facing d2s be excessive? Lol