The Story of MobileBeats / Rookie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
You can always sign your name and add "under protest." Which if you need to, leaves you better open to legal action down the road.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You flooooooooooddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd YOU RRRRRRRRRRRR FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFing truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get over it

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
You flooooooooooddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd YOU RRRRRRRRRRRR FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFing truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get over it

And insurance decided to fix it... So it NEEDS to be right!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Are you employed by Cavalier Ford or is this a joke because you sound exactly like the service manager?

I, nor anyone else, has denied what I did to my truck. Insurance decided to repair instead of total. The dealership was paid around $21k dollars for these repairs. The purpose of said repairs was to return my truck to the condition it was in before the incident. They didn't do that. In fact, most people would say they made it worse than before. If they didn't feel they could return the truck to the same condition as before then they should have told the insurance company that. If this was a warranty gripe that ford denied because I beat on my truck then I get that but it's not. Regardless of where the money came from, they were paid for a service they did not fulfill 100%.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

don't get me going... I will sober up now

Go for it. I want to hear your full opinion on why my insurance company shouldn't receive what they paid for. Even though they obviously don't care.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Zack there is something you can do that dosn't coust money but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. Someone that works on cars should know this! It's something to do with better biusness burrow but I'm shure that's not what it's called for the thing I'm talking about. They will do a full investigation and take it to court if that is what they dream right.
We had a clam with insurance and had a simular situation but with farming and spray the newborn killed a bunch of are corn and we both had the same insurance so they didn't want to pay.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Zack there is something you can do that dosn't coust money but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. Someone that works on cars should know this! It's something to do with better biusness burrow but I'm shure that's not what it's called for the thing I'm talking about. They will do a full investigation and take it to court if that is what they dream right.
We had a clam with insurance and had a simular situation but with farming and spray the newborn killed a bunch of are corn and we both had the same insurance so they didn't want to pay.
@Wilson

I believe he already filed with BBB and they closed the case after the "investigation."

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just google how to get help with insurance fraud.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

I new it wasn't BBB they suck and must make money taking *****