The Story of MobileBeats / Rookie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We have are combine in every two years to male sure everything is good. They replaced a berring on the clean grain return. Well we put a new belt on and descobered of was just an overtightend lock nut. That only cost a few thousand in time lost and cost of.the belt.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
P0013
P0023
P0103
P0135
P0155
P0443

Hill descent control fault. Service advancetrac. Service engine.

Same shit that popped last time.

I'm going to go pull my hair out now.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Massive shoutout to Jeff at SVC. Words can't express how good his customer loyalty is. He got me back up and running. If he wouldn't have called I would've ended up back home with a dealer trying to replace every sensor in the truck again. More to follow.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Massive shoutout to Jeff at SVC. Words can't express how good his customer loyalty is. He got me back up and running. If he wouldn't have called I would've ended up back home with a dealer trying to replace every sensor in the truck again. More to follow.

Zach glad we got you up and running again buddy. I appreciate the kind words. Glad this was semi minor

-Jeff

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Great to hear and get to ride with you after you got it fixed up. Jeff at SVC has done me solid many times too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner