The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This was on my list of for sure not to miss no matter what....but...after looking at the calendar, airline flights etc, I got a kid due to be born less than two weeks before this awesome party kicks off and I have a cant miss work tradeshow in Las Vegas starting Tuesday ( setup is monday but I got that covered). Sorry to say I am going to miss it. I will give Wiz a sticker for the Puzzler from G&P to represent...I am going to be staying home with Patty and the new little one. You guys have a blast and stay safe! Grant and Patty.

Grant, Congrats and have fun with the little one!

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Grant, Congrats and have fun with the little one!

Thanks Carl, already got a Rockstar Racing baby suit I picked up in Ensenada at the NORRA 500, going to be fun for sure. Throw snowballs at Wiz and Matt when ever you get a chance! LOL

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Sorry you are going to miss this one. Absolutely understandable given the circumstances. Good luck with the new addition.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Labraptor, Yea, I am going to miss it but to be honest the thought of the new little one coming has me very pumped. And Due dates are a major guess, who knows when that kid will pop out? LOL

Last edited:

cubiefan101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any good recommendations on radios? I was considering buying a portable motorola one.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Upcoming congrats grant. I'll throw a g&p decal on my truck and send you photos, you can experience the snoball vicariously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Does anybody have any good recommendations on radios? I was considering buying a portable motorola one.

Search is you friend, there are tons of posts on this.

Tyt, icom, wouxonn, kenwood etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I want to do this so bad. HITH was awesome. Ill be starting my new job then so most likely wont be able to make it :(