The ROUSH 6.2L Calibrated 6.2L Supercharger Kit Is Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, kit's already been ordered and currently out for delivery last time I checked with the shop. Going to drop off the truck next Wed.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the 525hp to the wheels or crank?

Crank I think, as its the same supercharger from Hennessey. The smaller pulley is what Hennessey uses, but they said Roush had the setup from other superchargers and didnt want to change the setup for the batch they had.

Obviously the smaller pulley that puts out more power will get more wear on the truck, but any ideas how much? I can be pretty hard on my baby and want it to be reliable. Would that be an easy swap someday if I wanted to change back and forth? (Tuning, etc?)

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Nice Jay!

Any word on the emissions or on-road tests?

I am in CA, I also have no problem waiting until "they get it right", unless they offer free upgrades to older packages if I get this now.

Thanks again, you guys do great work.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Crank I think, as its the same supercharger from Hennessey. The smaller pulley is what Hennessey uses, but they said Roush had the setup from other superchargers and didnt want to change the setup for the batch they had.

Obviously the smaller pulley that puts out more power will get more wear on the truck, but any ideas how much? I can be pretty hard on my baby and want it to be reliable. Would that be an easy swap someday if I wanted to change back and forth? (Tuning, etc?)

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Nice Jay!

Any word on the emissions or on-road tests?

I am in CA, I also have no problem waiting until "they get it right", unless they offer free upgrades to older packages if I get this now.

Thanks again, you guys do great work.
Hennessey's video said 479 at the wheels so i wonder what the HP is at the wheels without the smaller pulley

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I traded my 5.4 Raptor with 6000 miles on it for a 2010 6.2 Raptor I got 95 hp ad it cost about $6000 to do the trade. 115hp for $6900 isn't a bad deal, and I don't have to redo all the mods again.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All three kits carry a ROUSH warranty. The 6.2L “Tuner” comes with a 90-day ROUSH parts limited warranty. The complete 525 hp calibrated kit comes standard with a 3 year/36,000 mile ROUSH parts limited warranty and has an optional 3 year/36,000 mile complete powertrain/drivetrain warranty available. The 575 hp complete calibrated kit will come with a 3 year/36,000 mile ROUSH parts limited warranty.
]

voids your factory warranty but roush offers one ^^^

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has the calibrated kit been released for the smaller pulley?

For this tune how is the MAF curve created? Is the intake path flower or is it through some other means