The Rest of the Slot…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome pics. Where is this?
I keep asking John where these places are, but he is so vague in his responses, usually he says "Nevada" or "Arizona", you're lucky he narrowed it down to a specific location of 1.5 Million acres this time. He's scared that we are going to leave our Starbucks garbage behind, probably true, lol.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I keep asking John where these places are, but he is so vague in his responses, usually he says "Nevada" or "Arizona", you're lucky he narrowed it down to a specific location of 1.5 Million acres this time. He's scared that we are going to leave our Starbucks garbage behind, probably true, lol.
A lot of closet communists running around on here :anitoof::pepper: A guy can never be toooo careful, it’s the whole “I could tell you,but then I have to xxxxxxx you”:biggun::biggun::893Chainsaw-Smilie-:chair::favorites37::head3::head3:

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Annnd I did say Lake Mead, but I didn’t say the NV or AZ side. So I actually narrowed it down to about 3.762 Million Acres….Baaaahaaaa :hunter::killer::peace::peace::patriot::patriot: