The Raptor Wave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that I sold my Gen 1, I only wave or acknowledge waves from other Gen 2 owners! :rolleyes::p

baptizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I sold my Gen 1, I only wave or acknowledge waves from other Gen 2 owners! :rolleyes::p

Hey, now, Gen 1 owners need some love, too.
Having had a Harley, I always waved at any other biker (learned to ride on a R1 btw)

I’ve never liked the all too common attitude from Harley guys toward sport bikes.

I agree and also came over from the sportbike world (the last one was a Duc) to a Harley so I wave at everyone.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, now, Gen 1 owners need some love, too.

I agree and also came over from the sportbike world (the last one was a Duc) to a Harley so I wave at everyone.
My condolences on going from a duck to a Farley.

Rptrchk

Raptor Addict
Reaction score
There are 3 others in my area and I do the 2 fingers from the steering wheel, the Gen 1 guy never acknowledges, but the Gen 2 guys do.✌

Reaction score
Here in Seattle I get a wave back once in a while . One day noticed a raptor on my six so I slowed down to acknowledge him. I even rolled The window down and gave a thumbs up. the guy looked at me like I was weird...:(

Moridin

Reaction score
I wait to see if they wave first, so I don't feel like a dork.

Most of the time, I think they're doing the same thing so none of us hardly ever wave to each other.

We're probably all driving around thinking the rest of the Raptor owners are total ******.

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wait to see if they wave first, so I don't feel like a dork.

Most of the time, I think they're doing the same thing so none of us hardly ever wave to each other.

We're probably all driving around thinking the rest of the Raptor owners are total ******.

haha i do this