The Raptor Wave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackrapt

Reaction score
I normally wave if they would but they usually are going the same direction as I. I only seen one other black and white one in a month. And I travel 4 highways everyday to and from work. My area don’t have many and I don’t see any around stores.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wave at other Raptors here in central Florida, but I only get a response about half the time. I don't see the Raptor wave taking off like the Jeep version.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Medic 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wave at other Raptor owners or give them a heads up if they are beside me. I did the same thing to other motorcycles as well. The Harley guys/girls never waved back because I rode an R6.

yell03

Reaction score
I do acknowledge other Raptors with a wave, I also do this to other Vette owners when I am in my Z06.

When I had my Jeep Wrangler it was insane, like every other car. Kind of nice not to have to do that every second.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wave at other Raptor owners or give them a heads up if they are beside me. I did the same thing to other motorcycles as well. The Harley guys/girls never waved back because I rode an R6.

Having had a Harley, I always waved at any other biker (learned to ride on a R1 btw)

I’ve never liked the all too common attitude from Harley guys toward sport bikes.

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's 2 here in my area, ne KY, I always wave though to gen1s and 2s because...well I'm not a ***** most of the time.

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys go out of your way to get the driver's attention?
Like honking at them as they are trying to get loaded up to leave?