The Raptor has landed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A10fxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never thought it could be this bad@$$! ordered 20 Oct., recieved 11 Jan. Albion Ford, Albion Michigan. Twenty mile drive down I-94 from my place. Near blizzard conditions with about 3 inches icey slushy snow. Thing went through without issue! There was a much higher pucker factor driving there in my lifted rubicon, that I happily traded in. The nav system is insane! the 6.2l, freakin crazy!

Black, 6.2l, Nav, moonroof, no graphics. All i can say is WOW!

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Nice! I just got an email from Randy this morning... an Oasis update showing that my silver SCrew was built yesterday and awaiting shipping!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah A10! We're happy for you!! ....enjoy sleeping in the garage tonight! ....that is, if you're able to sleep! :)

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Congrats!

Was certainly very impressed by the way my brother's performed in the snow all the way across Utah during a good storm. I think we saw just about every kind of snow/ice available on that drive.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Sweet! Congrat's A10!

I got to try mine out in the snow this week and was blown away how it handled it.