The raptor chronicles!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holly Cow! im way too drunk to read all this, but will put it on my must read list..

So did you end up getting the truck?

OP
OP
Ruger

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup, sure did. It's got 4,000 miles on it now, and I'm prepping it for a run from Alabama to the Colorado high country. I'm going to finally put to use on the jeep trails that lead to the trailheads for Colorado's famous 14,000 foot mountains.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, sure did. It's got 4,000 miles on it now, and I'm prepping it for a run from Alabama to the Colorado high country. I'm going to finally put to use on the jeep trails that lead to the trailheads for Colorado's famous 14,000 foot mountains.

protect your paint with something. trees will scratch you clear coat something awful often into the paint and its unrepairable. thin foam board or think brown paper and some 3inch blue 3m tape. it wont look "cool" but you will be happy you protected your investment.. you can thank me later or tell me damn I should have listen to you..

hopefully its a "thanks man!"

later, glad you're enjoying your truck.

OP
OP
Ruger

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the 3M clear bra treatment on the front.

Photos...
1. Brand new with just the inboard fog lights mounted. Note the 17 inch antenna mast.
2. Inboard and outboard fogs mounted
3. Blacked out exhaust
4. n-Fab Rear Runner bumper.

Attachments

• Raptor 002.jpg
    Raptor 002.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 51
  • Raptor Fog Lights.jpg
    Raptor Fog Lights.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg