The Phoenix Open presented by Whelen Motorsports May 20-22, 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol ok. It will depend on how things play out for me but we will probably camp as well. @Hole Shot and Interference talked about bringing the little guy so I was contemplating bringing my wife and kid.

There was a mention but it's primitive and we know I'm a premadona lol

Can't say we haven't talked about it.

The one hurtle we see is a place for her and the babies to hang out at at the track. I assume the pit area is like Havoc, were it's Porta Johns and EZ ups. Not a real good spot for 9 mo olds.

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

Not really sure if the truck will be ready for the may run, or if I will be able able to afford to go after working on the new truck. I will keep everyone informed. I do plan on going to havoc in august. I'd like to go!!!!

As for the primitive camping it is a nice field with plenty of room for campers, no dust or dirt. If you have generators I think yall would be fine. Ernie brought his 5th wheel last year.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't say we haven't talked about it.

The one hurtle we see is a place for her and the babies to hang out at at the track. I assume the pit area is like Havoc, were it's Porta Johns and EZ ups. Not a real good spot for 9 mo olds.

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

Bring the pop up and a generator. Theres no water hook ups but the field is grassy and really nice!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bring the pop up and a generator. Theres no water hook ups but the field is grassy and really nice!

If it was just me, that's what I'd do. If the whole family comes, we'd probably stay at a near by campground for the use of there showers / bath house. water and electric hook ups.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it was just me, that's what I'd do. If the whole family comes, we'd probably stay at a near by campground for the use of there showers / bath house. water and electric hook ups.

There are hotels that are only 10mins away. Just stay in one of those.

If they need to go back its not far. Thats what Rogerio and the fam did.