The Option Ford Refused To Offer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the base alloy wheels coming on my 35”. I plan on doing the exact same thing when it arrives.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! The factory 37" wheels are actually part of the reason I had to have the 37pp. I loved the fact I could get OEM wheels that I didn't feel the need to replace day1. Now I'm needing to Google research if the 39x13.5r17 will fit on this wheel or if I'll need a new one.. Haven't looked it up yet, but I'm running these tires hard and hoping to get 39"s on it as soon as a few more reliable tunes come out.

OP
OP
G

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! The factory 37" wheels are actually part of the reason I had to have the 37pp. I loved the fact I could get OEM wheels that I didn't feel the need to replace day1. Now I'm needing to Google research if the 39x13.5r17 will fit on this wheel or if I'll need a new one.. Haven't looked it up yet, but I'm running these tires hard and hoping to get 39"s on it as soon as a few more reliable tunes come out.
The 35's are plenty for me, the most off roading I tend to do are forest trails to get to some shooting competitions I participate in and gravel roads for horse barns.

I know some really feel they need the 37+ sized tires, but for me the 35's are more than sufficient - I just like the wheel style way more.

39's are quite the tire, I'd imagine you're going to need more than just a tune to get some decent feeling power out of the truck after installing those (bolt ons and maybe a turbo and fuel system upgrade as well).

swoop

Reaction score
If anyone in the LA area has the 35 beadlocks and wants to swap for the 37 Wheels pm me. Prefer the 35 wheels

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased all five 37PP wheels from a forum member, he did an excellent job packaging them for shipping, no damage, they look showroom fresh.
I plan on having them mounted in the next couple days, looking forward to the new appearance. I’ll follow up with photos when finished….

Attachments

• C1D6856C-265A-42E3-8090-A19522CDFC9D.jpeg
    C1D6856C-265A-42E3-8090-A19522CDFC9D.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 34

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanting to do the same thing. Hoping to find a set closer to home. I have been scrolling Craigslist and nobody is selling them locally. I don't understand why Ford wouldn't sell these. I understand it is for the 37 pp, but still.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sur 39" are a good idea ? you will make technical contraints for what the truck is not done ? Perhaps, it depend how you use your truck...