The One Time…You wished you had a TRD TACO PRO..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Ok, hear me out, I’m not “Hitting The Pipe” as we say in the Illegal Narcotics Industry.
I‘m not saying, I’m just saying… There may be times when a “Little Taco” might come in handy.
Like Yesterday, when I took @Spike Spiegel up to the “DAM LOOKOUT .” The Trail is barely wide enough for a Raptor with 6” to a foot to spare in many of the switchbacks.
The turnaround at the top is designed, well, not to turnaround. When I guided Spike, I now realized why I hated trying to turn around up there, every time I went.
The Turn around is very off-camber and Gravity Always Wins. So of course, you can turn your wheels all you want, but your Raptor will continue sliding down the Fall Line…
Anyway, it’s always exciting trying to turn around up here, hoping you don’t end up like the guy across the Canyon…:driver::driver::grd:

IMGP0189.jpegIMGP0229.jpegIMGP0228.jpegIMGP0227.jpegIMGP0226.jpeg

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Ok...

I am officially intrigued. Where can I do this type of off-roading but not all the way in Nevada?
Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Utah. The North Shore Area above Duluth MN has some great F-SERIES roads where you can see Moose, Deer and Beaver…