(the One and Only) Tire size.. (thread)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do the white letters hold up?

Fine....just scrub them down every once in a while with a tire brush.

Those are 37's? Look like the stock 35's to me...maybe just the angle

Yeah, it's not the best pic....but they are quite a bit bigger than OEM size. I'll get some better pix up.

Fellow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
General Grabber Tires

Which "General Grabber" tire size from the table below (attachment) is best for stock Raptor? I read after Google search it is "35X12.5R17LT." I need to confirm it from the good people in FRF because I will put fortune for shipping overseas.

I have tendency to buy "All Terrain BFGoodrich KO2" tires because they are better size fit and have less road noise (I guess from Google search). Thoughts on this are highly appreciated. I am in big problem because I cannot find any tire big enough for the Raptor in my country (I am in Middle East). I have to ship it from the US.

My current tires are stock (BFGoodrich KO). I have 42,000 miles on them now. I took the raptor for maintenance and, and the dealership advised me to change them because they are old (production mid 2012). Thoughts whether to change them now or not?

I apologize if this is not the right place to post these questions.

Many thanks my good friends!

Attachments

• Tires.jpg
    Tires.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 148