The not new guy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bought it in Florida and currently driving it back to Colorado. So her and I are just getting acquainted over the next few days.

Future plans are to probably keep it pretty stock for awhile (as in school and broke), but I have a few quick ideas.

- !!!immediately!!! blacking out those orange caps on the mirrors, just a Tragesty

- getting a Bakflip bed cover

- add some rappygraphics for some splash.
Just great, Now we are short one Raptor down here in FL. I'm sure the 20k ADM Gen 3's will eventually more than make up for it.

OP
OP
Frogger22

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Howdy boys, just got home to Colorado last night after finishing up the just shy of 2,000 mile trek back from central Florida. Touched 9 states on my trip back which is pretty crazy. My thoughts are after a year away from the raptor it feels DAMN good to be back. I feel like a little kid just giggling at how much I love this truck! It just feels like home to be in one again and it’s hard to put into words but it just feels like where I belong. The power on the highways felt incredible coming from a weak Toyota 4Runner. The darkened interior panels for the SE are gorgeous! I like the red accented seats they look better in person. Also kind of like the stock exhaust, my last raptor had a Roush after market exhaust which was much louder which normally I like, but Road tripping back I actually enjoyed it being a little quieter. Trigger warning for those sensitive types: Honestly the 2014 Ruby Red SE is my favorite raptor they have ever made in a total package including the other Gen’s…this is just perfection. Love the engine, transmission, decals, color, interior and just love that not every piece of the truck is digital as the newer gen’s are (just feels like it will last forever). Really wish ford continued the Gen1 longer cause they really nailed it on these trucks. Shout out to @FNG in FL duhhh for being a good freaking dude and taking care of this truck so well! :cheers:

Finally just throwing out some picks I took on the way back on the Florida beach (Destin Beach), Mississippi/ Louisiana state line, Oklahoma/ Colorado state line. CF89C1BF-013C-42F7-8C29-C9D9DF654AE8.jpegFA659D3F-F768-49CC-B62C-9AE1C6835401.jpegC3BBA59E-4114-4762-BF40-7A57D697539C.jpegED2BE7CB-A717-471A-9D56-841F66656138.jpegB29B5EE7-5811-4125-B323-4A25AD704BE8.jpeg

Last edited:

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy boys, just got home to Colorado last night after finishing up the just shy of 2,000 mile trek back from central Florida. Touched 9 states on my trip back which is pretty crazy. My thoughts are after a year away from the raptor it feels DAMN good to be back. I feel like a little kid just giggling at how much I love this truck! It just feels like home to be in one again and it’s hard to put into words but it just feels like where I belong. The power on the highways felt incredible coming from a weak Toyota 4Runner. The darkened interior panels for the SE are gorgeous! I like the red accented seats they look better in person. Also kind of like the stock exhaust, my last raptor had a Roush after market exhaust which was much louder which normally I like, but Road tripping back I actually enjoyed it being a little quieter. Trigger warning for those sensitive types: Honestly the 2014 Ruby Red SE is my favorite raptor they have ever made in a total package including the other Gen’s…this is just perfection. Love the engine, transmission, decals, color, interior and just love that not every piece of the truck is digital as the newer gen’s are (just feels like it will last forever). Really wish ford continued the Gen1 longer cause they really nailed it on these trucks. Shout out to @FNG in FL duhhh for being a good freaking dude and taking care of this truck so well! :cheers:

Finally just throwing out some picks I took on the way back on the Florida beach (Destin Beach), Mississippi/ Louisiana state line, Oklahoma/ Colorado state line. View attachment 336223View attachment 336224View attachment 336225View attachment 336226View attachment 336227
Glad you made it bud it was nice meeting you! Truck was amazing while she lasted. I know she’s in good hands though lol

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome back. Love the color, same as mine. Enjoy