The Next GLRE event

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know who might know something. ^^ hint hint. Lol

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cannot confirm nor deny that statement but I can tell you the GLRE boys are the ones to ask and I will also say that spring in ohio is a very unpredictable time especially when you are talking about good ohio clay. But as you know no matter where it is it will be a good time the GLRE crew does it right whether it's ohio or anywhere else. And they will always deliver a great event no matter the venue. But I will say and I know I'm bias but Phoenix is the best one. Hahaha lol ***** and all that good sh*t.

P.s. A lot of work and planning is going into the new Phoenix track so I hope everyone is looking forward to a great time and even more entertainment this year for whatever happens here.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Working on date and location right now.

The dates I originally wanted my have to change because of a work trip to Japan.
I'll fill in for yeah!
If you are refrencing spring 15 then I thought that is only an email blast with the first responders getting in. I am hoping he is talking about the next time attack event.
Spring 15 would be in May.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the spring trip.

I think running trails/roads is just as fun as a closed course. I like the changing scenery and different sights along the way.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who do I need to email to have my email address updated on the GLRE list to one I check more often so I have a chance of making the Spring trip.

I really do like the runs up in Michigan. The UP for snoball was such a blast. Will definitely be going next year.