The newest new guy checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vwikdos

Reaction score
Hey Everybody, I live in the Florida panhandle and just picked up a sweet, low mileage 2017 black Raptor. Ever since I sold my Rubicon and then my Shelby, I've wanted something that had both performance and utility. The Raptor fits the bill nicely. Besides, I've wanted a Raptor since they came out and was finally able to get a pristine used one. Looking forward to learning about this beast.

OP
OP
Vwikdos

Vwikdos

Reaction score
Thanks Johnny. Looking forward to getting to know her better and getting some more ponies onboard. V

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Hey Everybody, I live in the Florida panhandle and just picked up a sweet, low mileage 2017 black Raptor. Ever since I sold my Rubicon and then my Shelby, I've wanted something that had both performance and utility. The Raptor fits the bill nicely. Besides, I've wanted a Raptor since they came out and was finally able to get a pristine used one. Looking forward to learning about this beast.

:oops:

Welcome to FRF!
Pretty sure I spied your ...”Raptor”
[yeah, you guys know where this is going]
oyota_prius_five-pic-5640244198888418979-1600x1200.jpg

Remember, this is FRF, where it’s pictures, or you bought a prius ;)

GLOCK26

Full Access Member
Reaction score

congrats. What is your plans for your first modification

Usafmike76

Reaction score
welcome Florida man

I had a shelby and a sahara. traded the shelby a few years ago. just traded my jeep for the Raptor.