The New SRL Behind the Grille Light Bar kits are OFFICIALLY HERE! (And On Sale)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, I do get excited about some of these light kits more than others, and this one REALLY is cool.

At close to 15,000 Lumens, it provides a lot of light. Now, of course it won't provide as much light as a 40" Bar. Such as the 40" Radiance Curved Light Bar Kit with our no drill Bumper Mounts. That one is around 30,000 lumens. Or the 40" RDS that puts out around 60,000 lumens.

However, this one packs a punch for a 20" Bar and fits a category the bigger bars don't.
This one fits behind the Grille and DOES NOT block any of the camera.
It does have the coolest look yet with not just an amber backlight. Its an amber OUTLINE when not on.
It's just a cool looking light.

The kit comes with everything you need. The Light Bar, The Stainless Steel Brackets, Hardware, and Wire Harness. Our new Harnesses also include the Bullet Connectors so you can connect the opposite end to your switches and move switches when you want later without cutting wires.

You can of course have both the behind the Grille SRL Bar and the 40" bumper bar if you really want to... lol

But enough of me explaining it. Let the videos do that.

Below are 2 videos. One is the demonstration video. The second is the FULL installation video so you can see just how easy it is.

Visit SPVparts.com
Email - info@ spvparts.com
317-93-GOSPV

SnapShot(8).jpg

Here is the Install Video-

Here is the demo video-

digscruze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my SRLs from you for the rear lights. Absolutely love them and the look they give.

I’m not quite sure how I feel about the Amber light bar tho. Do you sell this bar with a white outline instead?

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got my SRLs from you for the rear lights. Absolutely love them and the look they give.

I’m not quite sure how I feel about the Amber light bar tho. Do you sell this bar with a white outline instead?

Yes. They are available with Amber, white, blue or red. Though Blue and Red are not legal in the front of a civilian vehicle.

everestwc

Reaction score
This looks cool. Can I get a price please?
Also price for a 1) black out light bar behind the grill. 2) black out single row bumper mount light bar.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This looks cool. Can I get a price please?
Also price for a 1) black out light bar behind the grill. 2) black out single row bumper mount light bar.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure,

Here is a link to the SRL behind the grill Light bar kit. It is on sale for $949.99 from $1,029.99 Retail Price.

Here is a link to the special limited Midnight single row 40" Curved Light bar kit.

But I am not sure what you meant by a black out behind the grille light bar? There is an SR 20" Light bar, but its case is too deep to fit with the active shutters very well. I can double check if it would fit our mounts though. You can also just put the amber backlight on a separate switch so it doesn't light at all.

John
317-930GOSPV

Last edited:
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will this fit in the bottom stock bumper grille?
Unfortunately not. It is TOO LONG for the opening.

However, these kits ARE made for that area.

One is the LARGER Amber Backlit Radiance Model. The other, the new Slim SR Series Radiance Plus which is RGB, so you can change colors.

John
info @ spvparts.com
317-93-GOSPV

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first link above would not work for me, try this link instead. The price has lowered as well.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The first link above would not work for me, try this link instead. The price has lowered as well.

I fixed the links. It must be because I changed the original link from saying “preorder”