The new Skin is up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marcus

Reaction score
hey i my names ist marco im 21years old and im very close to buy ford raptor svt . because i love it...but i have some question before... i want a know whats the big mecanic probleme with this truck.. whats the better year 2010 or 2011 if he have a year ist a lemon? some about buy a 2010 or 2011 and ist not a question of money but durability an what the better deal....i want a know if i wait for the 2012?

i wait your answers thanks you guys and i just want a say ist a good forum!!!!

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
hey i my names ist marco im 21years old and im very close to buy ford raptor svt . because i love it...but i have some question before... i want a know whats the big mecanic probleme with this truck.. whats the better year 2010 or 2011 if he have a year ist a lemon? some about buy a 2010 or 2011 and ist not a question of money but durability an what the better deal....

i wait your answers thanks you guys and i just want a say ist a good forum!!!!

:rolleyes:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
???? you can help me or?????

I can, but you posted in an old thread in our site news section. Try posting a new thread in the Prospective Raptor Owners forum and I'm sure the guys will chime in.