The new Skin is up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can almost see my face behind the wheel of the white Raptor in the upper right hand corner....

and Shaggy.... what exactly are you trying to insinuate by having Birdman's Raptor giving mine a lil' kiss on the cheek up there?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I can almost see my face behind the wheel of the white Raptor in the upper right hand corner....

and Shaggy.... what exactly are you trying to insinuate by having Birdman's Raptor giving mine a lil' kiss on the cheek up there?
Birdman is just cutting you off because Black Raptors RULE and white ones drool...lol:drool:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Bo don't be jealous cause black trucks are better at sports and pleasure our women better. it's just the way it is. i do get pulled over more though :naughty:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bo don't be jealous cause black trucks are better at sports and pleasure our women better. it's just the way it is. i do get pulled over more though :naughty:

yeah well, at least mine has a 401K, owns property, eats wheat toast, and has ambition.... so what if my truck cant dance, is educated and debt free.

(Jeez, this has the potential to get out of hand fast.)

I'm at the house of my boy Daniel who is black.... I just read the last few posts aloud to him and he's laughing his ass off.... he says my trucks new name is "*****" :(

Thanks guys.... "*****" and I are gonna go try and discover rhythm, athletic ability, soul-power, and swagger while we search for pills that make your **** grow.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
yeah well, at least mine has a 401K, owns property, eats wheat toast, and has ambition.... so what if my truck cant dance, is educated and debt free.

(Jeez, this has the potential to get out of hand fast.)

I'm at the house of my boy Daniel who is black.... I just read the last few posts aloud to him and he's laughing his ass off.... he says my trucks new name is "*****" :(

Thanks guys.... "*****" and I are gonna go try and discover rhythm, athletic ability, soul-power, and swagger while we search for pills that make your **** grow.

i'll just keep on flossin and puttin gravies on everything i eat