The "mystery" Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heres some photos that show the bumper from standing height. The way you see it everyday.

Assaultraptor-8.jpg

Assaultraptor-9.jpg

Assaultraptor-10.jpg

THanks for the pics! Since 99% of the time those are the angles I'm going to be looking at it, those are the angles I want to see pics from! lol. I really love how that top bar wraps. I'm not totally crazy about the lower bars. That continuous curve on the bottom bar reminds me of the mazda car front ends with the smiley face look lol.

here's more views for you guys,so you can see the bumper at every angle.ADD Ford Raptor Venom Front Bumper | Shop
v8.jpg

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

v4.jpg

v10.jpg

Thanks for the pics as well ADD. I prefer the look of yours from down low, but I wish that upper bar followed the curve of the front end rather than straight with several bends.

My ideal bumper would probably be the wicked top portion with the ADD lower portion.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm let me see if I can convey my scrambled thoughts lol....

basically these bumpers are 2 main bars. The upper and the lower. Disregarding whatever lights and inserts or panels are inbetween those upper and lower bars.

I like how the wicked upper bar really wraps to the curve of the front end on the horizontal plane, where the ADD upper bar is just bent in several spots to somewhat wrap around the front in the horizontal plane. In the vertical plane both vendors top bars are straight across.

The wicked lower bar is more curved in a vertical plane, similar to the mazda smiley grille. Not a bad thing, just all I can really think of to reference what I'm trying to describe the shape of. The ADD lower bar is more angled on the outer edges of the vertical plane.

Basically, the bottom bar here of the wicked, it's more curved in a continuous smiley-ish shape

Assaultraptor-9.jpg

And the bottom bar here of the ADD, it's more angled on the outer edges and straight across in the middle.

v2.jpg

I know it kind of combines the themes of the two, the Wicked has more curvy flowing upper and lower bars, and the ADD has more angular upper and lower bars, but I think the mix of the two would be perfect. Our whole truck is a bit of a mix of edgy and curvy so I think it would go quite well. The front grille is a brick wall, and the trucks themselves are giant cinderblocks on wheels, but the truck still has curvy fenders and flowing lines, so a bumper mixing the two would really be the ticket!

But hey, everyone has their own tastes with these bumpers. Of course mine is a mix and match of several LOL

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great explanation! I understand what your saying. We curved the lower bar on the outside to folow the line of the fender. The bottom hoop is only radius bent in the front 40" and then it is bent up and back to meet the line of the top bar. The issue with doing a straight bar with the curved top is the center fill plate. Without the matching curves its hard to put that plate in. We could try combining the two. We are always open to new ideas. Thanks for the input guys we love the feedback.
Assaultraptor-8.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You know, after staring at the pictures of the Wicked bumper I think the pictures just aren't quite doing it justice. it looks like that front plate has a radius to it as well which I think is pretty cool.

Another thing I like about it is how the grille on the bumper matches the pattern of the factory grille, that's a pretty cool and really subtle touch.

I'm not exactly sure why but the more I look at it the more I seem to like it.

Wicked, you said you can put 5" round lights behind that grille? How many can you squeeze in back there?

Reaction score
we can make anything you guys want, if you want a RADIUS top tube, we can make those changes, we can add lights on top, inside the sides panels ect.

just a matter of communicating with us to build something to fit your needs.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
ADD, how much would getting a radius top tube add to the price of your bumper? I realize you probably can't quote a hard number for it, but can you throw out an estimate?

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, after staring at the pictures of the Wicked bumper I think the pictures just aren't quite doing it justice. it looks like that front plate has a radius to it as well which I think is pretty cool.

Another thing I like about it is how the grille on the bumper matches the pattern of the factory grille, that's a pretty cool and really subtle touch.

I'm not exactly sure why but the more I look at it the more I seem to like it.

Wicked, you said you can put 5" round lights behind that grille? How many can you squeeze in back there?

I had three in there but 4 should fit no problem. We are happy to make changes for you guys as well. And we wont gouge you on the price like some manufactures. We believe in the best quality at a fair price.