The more I read the more I get scared...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silver_bullet

Reaction score
Don’t be scared, once you drive it, you won’t think twice at potholes, speed bumps and occasional air!

19 -5k miles in a month - zero issues, Trans is like butter except in Sport and Baja.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No worse than the industry average & probably better than most of its specific competition.

I went from being die hard GM owner to jumping ship for a Ford after multiple issues w/ last couple GM trucks. 13k miles into my 2018 & it has been pretty much trouble free only issues I’ve had are a fender flare needing to be reinstalled by dealer because there was too much panel gap & condensation in one of the small marker lights that was also replaced under warranty.

I do not miss a V8 w/ this HO 3.5 EB & I’ve had 5.3 & 6.2 GM trucks

Reaction score
So apparently I’m one of the 1%, I still love my 18 but was without it for a month having the transmission rebuilt. Ford should have replaced it instead of rebuilding. My boss has a 17 and has had no issues. Unfortunately it’s the luck of the draw. My issue with Ford is for 70+k when a problem arises that’s their problem they need to do what it takes to fix it right and fast. They spent $5k on the rebuild and took me out of service for a month when it could have been a week for not much more money.

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2017 AG 27,000 miles, never an issue, and I mash the *hit out of this thing.

At 23,000, I added some serious mods. Both suspension and performance. Now... it’s WAY better!!!

Forums are great, you just need to weed through the not so great!!

Buy it!!!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No,
The internet is not a good place tp evaluate anything.
Every car/model can have problems.
I love my 2019 Raptor.
Totally agree...you might find some useful info on Internet,and this Forum is pretty good if you can figure out who the trolls are...but IMHO,reading reviews and watching Utube is only setting you up for major confusion and many wasted hours...50% love/50% hate...and in the end,its your choice and you roll the dice...

Edge-st

Reaction score
My 17 just had the engine light on. 25K miles. Code was timing retarded. Goes in to the dealer in a week... Even though the engine light is on the truck still runs great....