THE MAZE Overlook - Canyonlands UT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had a great trip a few weekends back to the Maze Overlook camp site.
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions on gear and prep for this fun trip. it's the most fun i've had offroading, so far!
Remote spot with a good 4ish hour drive to get there once you turn off the HWY.
It's so pretty, hard to describe. it's quite, amazing stars at night and the views are beautiful.

The on board air worked great, and I really like that guage that pulls the valve to air down.
set my tires at 28 lbs once we turned off. 20" wheel, 35" tire. 8000 lbs gross.
the trail is rated on the high end of intermediate in the trail book i have. theres a section of switch back that is a bit nerve racking the first time down, that was cool with a great view to get you down from the butte to the next shelf. Great drive with a mix of high speed sand roads, some crawling, riverbed section, and lots of desert roads and great views all along the way. I really enjoyed the trail.

Me and a friend in a Rubicon went on this trip, with wives and 3 kids.
Here' are some pics:

R224.jpg

R225.jpg

R226.jpg

R227.jpg

R228.jpg

R229.jpg

R230.jpg

Last edited:

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I have a few video clips, they're mp4 - site says it won't embed?

Beautiful pictures and I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves as I'd love to do this with my wife and my Raptor.

If possible, convert them to whatever format that's acceptable or host them and post link.