Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

The Massachusetts Thread

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by BIRDMAN, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Cobra1832

Cobra1832 Member

Actually, right now I am around 4k under sticker with my dealer. Need to work in the trade though. If it falls though I will PM you. Thanks. Gonna be a long wait for the truck after I order it though...I will have to suffer though with my Mustang ;)

Screen name was an error...it has been fixed. Thanks Birdman!

2. TheJoker

TheJoker FRF Addict

Not bad... Close to what I paid. But, he knew up front that I didn't have trade in. I was told 8 to 12 week wait time. Ordered on Jan 22, It will be built on Mon. Mar 14. Right on schedule. My S10 has been very very good to me. HaHaHa.

3. badf250

badf250 Member

Just wanted to post up in this thread since I'm from MA. Took delivery of my white 2011 Screw the other day. On the way home I drove by a black Scab on Rt. 9 East bound in the Westborough area, but I don't believe it was anyone from this forum.

4. BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN Birdministrator Staff Member Admin

nope, that was definitely me. :D

5. Cobra1832

Cobra1832 Member

Finally picked up my silver screw...Have about 500 miles on it and I love this truck. I officially own 2 SVT vehicles now, both are awesome vehicles.

Mike

6. Seeker

Seeker Member

Originally from Beverly/Salem area but lived in Weston for 22 years before retiring to my place in NH. Like it here but miss Woodman's in Essex and Sam and Joes in Danvers.

Also had our boat at Marina Bay for 7 years and miss all those great Boston and South Shore restaurants.

But you can take the traffic there and put it where the sun don't shine.

7. Atticus

Atticus Full Access Member

From Nantucket

I live on Nantucket island...30 miles out to sea. Lots of dunes and dirt back roads. I know of one molten orange year round, and just saw a new red one today. I have a 2010 oxford white raptor. Saw a couple black ones this summer and another white one, two of 'em from Jersey. So basically, I think there are three year round on Nantucket now. Wondering if the new red owner is on the forum. We gave the head salute today, but he doesn't look familiar. Thinking about a trip over to the Cape for some off roading. Anyone on the Cape?

8. JHlebica

JHlebica Full Access Member

I grew up in the North Shore of Mass and currently just one town over the border now in NH. I am still waiting delivery of my 2012 SCAB. I should only have about a month left before it gets here. I have seen very few around this area. I have seen a black scab around the area but not that often.

9. mrpork

mrpork Full Access Member

wow back in nov. i was planing on purchasing one:peace:

10. twlhunter65

twlhunter65 Well-Known Member

I'm from Andover MA. lived here all my life.I'm a painting contractor and like to hunt and fish in my spare time.