The M&R Hood Mount Kit V2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Could I get the dimensions of these please?

90w_zps2d512948.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Thanks to everyone that is ordering

And just to show how confident i am in this product........If you are not satisfied with these lights i will refund 100% of the price if they do not meet your expectations. Thats is just a little something added complimentary to the warranty. You cant loose

Within a reasonable time (lets say for about 30 days after delivery)

Get them while they are on SALE ($500). Shipping all orders about Aug 15. And thats when they go to $600 a kit

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When will the one ordered already ship out. Mainly when will mine drop ship to a secret location in the dessert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When will the one ordered already ship out. Mainly when will mine drop ship to a secret location in the dessert?

It was shipped by priority on Monday so the super duper desert location should have possessions of the goods.

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The eagle has landed. In a few weeks when i get the final project i'll send you some pictures and notes.
buse6a4a.jpg

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came in today! these suckers are big and beautiful. Ill get them mounted and post some night shots and day shots:) Hey Mikhail, by chance did you send out my 6 fogs also?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free