The M&R Hood Mount Kit V2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nope the size is exactly the same. That's why I posted pictures of the 60w to show how the light sits there

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

The kit comes with lights, hood mounts, and all mounting hardware

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are different beam patterns available. I'm not interested in put floods on the hood. Would like something that won't glare off the hood.

Or do yours not "glare".

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are different beam patterns available. I'm not interested in put floods on the hood. Would like something that won't glare off the hood.

Or do yours not "glare".

Don't think it's possible to NOT have glare with a flood light on the hood mounts... Need a flat black hood graphic! LOL

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They do come in spot and flood. I personally like spot pattern but the guy that installed floods loves them

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spots... sweet.

I personally find any flood lighting to the sides VERY distracting at night when driving at speed. Nice at low speeds, super annoying to me personally at high speeds.

Nice to see it's also available in a spot. Would love to see a real world comparison of these and the new Light Cannons!

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have a detail drawing on these. looking at putting them in a new bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do u have a nite shot in spot? Are you ever going to have amber LEDs' option available?