The Life Blood of the Desert…or Your Death…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Wow, surprised it’s not chain linked and barb wires to keep people out!
im sure it’s coming, all we need is a few more deaths and “The Man” will save us from ourselves..lol
We have 2 real popular hot springs, one on the NV side, One on the AZ side of the Colorado River. It’s a pretty good hump to get to them. We used to hike them year round. When it‘s 115 degrees out you need more than a 12oz bottle of soda, your Jesus sandals and no hat…the NP SAR got tired of saving these Fning Morons so now they close the hike when “They” think it’s to warm for those Ftards.
The FINAL STRAW was the Scout Leader that took a group of 9-11yrs old I believe to the AZ side in July. Not an issue, Ive done it in July. Big hat, 3+ liters of water, long sleeves, long pants and energy bars. I also teach folks how to Navigate.
Well he has a heart attack or something 3/4 of the way down and I think he may have gotten off trail? He dies, the kids join the Indian Tribe, “Where-The-Fuxk-R-Wee” Parents start calling about missing children..Turns into a 2 Day SAR mission I think? The kids are all found, dehydrated, on the verge of heatstroke...
That was the end of everyones summer hot springs hikes :(

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im sure it’s coming, all we need is a few more deaths and “The Man” will save us from ourselves..lol
We have 2 real popular hot springs, one on the NV side, One on the AZ side of the Colorado River. It’s a pretty good hump to get to them. We used to hike them year round. When it‘s 115 degrees out you need more than a 12oz bottle of soda, your Jesus sandals and no hat…the NP SAR got tired of saving these Fning Morons so now they close the hike when “They” think it’s to warm for those Ftards.
The FINAL STRAW was the Scout Leader that took a group of 9-11yrs old I believe to the AZ side in July. Not an issue, Ive done it in July. Big hat, 3+ liters of water, long sleeves, long pants and energy bars. I also teach folks how to Navigate.
Well he has a heart attack or something 3/4 of the way down and I think he may have gotten off trail? He dies, the kids join the Indian Tribe, “Where-The-Fuxk-R-Wee” Parents start calling about missing children..Turns into a 2 Day SAR mission I think? The kids are all found, dehydrated, on the verge of heatstroke...
That was the end of everyones summer hot springs hikes :(
I was going to say "I don't understand how people can be so useless" but I do know why. Too many single parent Karen's bringing up children 30 - 40 years ago, mostly boys to be treated like little girls, the stupidy has mass populated, the courts were against men and for some, good reason. I was lucky or stable enough to have custody of my 2 boys (men now) since they were both wearing diapers. There are other reasons, that I won't get into on the internet because there are meme's for those. THere are only about 2 or 3% of the population that are coherent to common sense and most Raptor owners fall into that category, from the ones I have met.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I hiked down to the AZ side Hot Springs. Beautiful spot, several pools/tubs in a slot canyon. I come around the corner into the slot and first pool. There’s this Prius Owner SPLASHING THE MFING WATER ON HIS FACE-NOT MORE THAN 5’ from the sign talking about getting it in your nose and DYING :happy175::happy175::grd:
Who am I to interfere…lol
One less Prius ;)