The Land B4 Time Ridge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
In the picture where the dog is laying under the truck, it looks like you ran him over. Have you ever seen the Google maps bloopers where funny optical illusions happen when they merge the photos together? One of them is a Donkey on a gravel road that is standing beside the road as a Google map guy drives by but in the next frame the dumb donkey is laying down. It looks like the Google maps guy blasted it with his truck and it's a goner!
She was seeking a little shade, her Blk fur heats up quickly.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent place and pictures. I would not mind to go for a tag along ride with you in my own truck but that's a far drive for me from the Bay Area. :(

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Atlanta, wellll what can you say :rolleyes: We all have our crosses to bear:anitoof: I worked the Olympics there. My National Guard Unit was responsible for checking the Athletes busses for bombs. Perimeter Security etc. I did enjoy F<~khead or BuckHead, whatever the Hell it was called and we got see Brooks N Dunn at the Atlanta Underground.
It’s a Pit Boss Smoker. We love anything BBQ. Ribs, Tri-Tip, chicken, pulled pork. I’ve been wanting to try a Brisket. Some people have told me that’s one of hardest to get right? Any other great Southern Recipes would be greatly appreciated. I miss all that great food. My CPT on the Army Shooting Team was from Arkansas, and my NCOIC was from Big Springs TX. They would have us over for dinner for some memorable food. I will message you my number so we don’t tie up the FRF with cooking tips, or maybe we should start a recipe thread? :)
Ahhh yes, the olympics. What nobody wanted here, but every politician wanted Atlanta to have. I remember that B&D show. Got your message, and a cooking/recipie thread here is a really good idea!

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
Excellent place and pictures. I would not mind to go for a tag along ride with you in my own truck but that's a far drive for me from the Bay Area. :(
Very true, a bit of run. If y’all ever head up here for a few days, skip the strip and I’ll take you Beyond the Neon, well there’s always time to donate (gamble) to the local economy at night ;)

bmarco

Reaction score
Hey, John, what time are you heading out ? Still got a space in your truck ? (Wife has my truck up in Flag, may or may not get it back by Friday, lol.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
Hey, John, what time are you heading out ? Still got a space in your truck ? (Wife has my truck up in Flag, may or may not get it back by Friday, lol.
I do still have room. I would like to head out no later than 0730. Give me a call on Wednesday or Thursday and we will work out the details.

Smilodon

Reaction score
Thank You Sir, I appreciate your kind words. I see your from one of my Favorite places, GA. What a beautiful state!
I can use your help. The kids got me a Smoker for my birthday. I need some great recipes and GA and TX are my fondest memories of the Best BBQ in the World. I know you know some folks that are PitMasters!
Thank you in advance.
I know a guy in LV that made the best ribs I've ever eaten over the weekend of the 4th.