The "I've Been Away Sale" is on!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have any photos of the rear brake and front blinker lights installed? I want to see what the difference is. Thanks

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So all orders that were placed up to 4pm CST today have been shipped out! Thank you to all who ordered, you should be receiving your lights later this week!

Everyone who wanted a custom light combo, I have sent you a PM or replied to the one you sent me.

AMB, were you ever able to source some newer/brighter reverse lights?
Yes sir I do, I have 5w high powered bulbs now.

Do you have any photos of the rear brake and front blinker lights installed? I want to see what the difference is. Thanks
I do not have any pics to be honest. The biggest difference is the LEDs are a more crisp light output, lights up faster and is a little brighter then stock.

Still waiting for my 2 new license plate lights to be sent to me.
I'm going to PM you because I have no idea who you are. I apologize but i'm not good with matching forum names with real names but i'll get you taken care of.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Alright guys once again, everyone who ordered by 3:30pm CST today has had their order shipped!

Thanks!

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you literally just pop them out with your finger or a flat head screw driver or what?

Yes sir, I take a small flathead to all the interior plastic lens I personally do. Just take your time and go slow if needed. Same with popping them back into place.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you work around the lens or just pry on a single side

I don't remember exactly for the Raptor but 95% of vehicles have little tabs you can see on the side of the lens where you can insert a flathead to start popping it off at.

For most, once you get one side off, you can start working on around and the lens comes off easily.