The I Promised I Wouldn't Build It, Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, The plastic was still on the seats with random factory stickers and tape all over the truck when I snapped that pic.

Sadly, OG Raptor is gonna have to go sooner or later as yet another new "street queen" project starts to take shape. Not in a huge rush to sell but it's the right thing to do if I'm gonna build this thing right.

2ymu6u4a.jpg

Here's the kicker, Raptor glass will lace this LS powered... center mounted... linked... tube chassis. Chew on that Raptor conversion haters.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! Hate to see your first one go without ever blasting off at TRR

Exactly! I was thinking that mighty whity will finally get a proper build. Get it ready for TRR 14. Hell if Bird can drive his street queen around that punishing track, you to could lay some rubber down.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't plan on attending TRR vehicle-less this year as I don't think anyone's gonna be freely throwing me their keys after last year. :flamingdevil:

So if the prerunner raptor is still around, I'll get it out there. She's prepped and ready to lay some hot laps around Texana. However, there's a possibility the poser "raptor" might make an appearance if I get my ass in gear and start throwing some parts at it.