The Grey Ghost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SayleBoat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck, any Mods besides the wheels? They poke a little, what is the wheel and tire specs? Either way...enjoy her.
I honestly don't know what all mods it has. I did get the window sticker with my purchase, so not sure if there are more or not. It has the 37 Package on it, but honestly I don't know what all that includes.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie from Clover, SC. 2021 F-150 Raptor. 37 Package. Recaro Seats. Fuel Rims.

Love the truck, hoping to learn more about you all and make some connections. Coming out of a 2022 F-350 Tremor which I loved, but was too big for daily use.

Will be doing some more updates over time and would love some input on those. I will post those in the build thread though! View attachment 388863
Congrats and welcome!

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
17,000 miles on it. Would love to know where trails are also. And, yes, we should get up and go to Uwharrie or something like that. Not sure you can still ride there or not.
Yes you can actually still ride in Uwharrie! We were just talking about it at work. Send me a pm with some contact info, we'll plan something for the spring before I pcs