The Good news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Langhorne

Reaction score
Well I ordered mine G3 6/11 collected it last Friday in CO driving back to CT. The truck is fabulous. Arrived in Nashville on the way home.
Love the positive message and it’s definitely well worth the wait

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my Code Orange shipped from IA, got it and only have 125 miles on it but I already love it, Sooo many things Ford did right in the design of this truck. Absolutely a blast to drive, no off road yet but it will come.
Well worth the wait!

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I ordered mine G3 6/11 collected it last Friday in CO driving back to CT. The truck is fabulous. Arrived in Nashville on the way home.
Hope to see you on the road in CT. Only Gen 3 I have seen is mine! Will be the lead foot on 37s as of Friday!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pics or @smurfslayer will think you have a…need I say it! LOL

jesanchez01

Reaction score
I am extremely excited about my future Raptor for many reasons. It will definitely be an incredible vehicle (hard to not get an awesome new vehicle today), and I will begin my overlanding adventures with my 24 y/o son and the rest of our family. A bonus, I already know my wife will look extremely hot climbing in and out of, and driving it! There is something about a beautiful woman in a truck,..

OP
OP
Stan G

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those of us waiting for a 2021 delivery can still be happy that when our trucks get delivered in 2023 will be out of warranty after some of the 2022's get delivered! Always looking on the bright side! :D

NeoLeo

Reaction score
Hang in there, Friends! The Gen 3 has many improvements that others have praised: modern interior, better electronics and UI, better (rear) suspension. Plus, it’s hilarious to see other Raptor drives do double-takes…”Is that a Gen 3???” All the wait anxiety will be immediately overcome with joy when you see your new truck.

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
Love the positivity from the original post and it is dead true. Got my VIN for my 22 mid January with a build date of 2/16, which will probably change but oh well. I saw not 1 but 2 of these beasts in the wild yesterday and I could not be more happy and excited to have one in the future.

First sighting was Agate Black 35

Second sighting was Iconic Silver 37 at the dealership. I had the opportunity to actually claim this truck months ago as their original buyer backed out, but my wife has an iconic silver Aviator and my last 2 trucks were silver so I wanted to change it up. I should take a kick to the man parts for this decision because it was one of the best looking trucks I have ever seen aside from the blueberry interior.