The Good news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, as someone still waiting for his Raptor this forum has been a depressing place to look. Other than the Gen3 Owner Pics there are alot of complaints and complainers. I figured I'd change it up and add some brightness to the forum. I'm a very positive person and still remain it to this day even with the setbacks.

Things to be happy about:
  • You saved up ALOT of money!
  • You actually ordered a Raptor! (Congratulations!)
  • You have the feeling of being part of a great community that loves these trucks
  • You've gotten the butterflies in your stomach until your order was "unscheduled clean"
  • You've watched your date get closer and closer (even if it's moved -- you got a date!)
  • You shared in the happiness of others that received their trucks! (you can't be happy without the... never mind!)
  • Others have tried to give you joy and make the wait a little more bearable by sharing their trucks with you
  • Without this community, we would think we were the only ones having issues in the process
  • We've shared the different mods and fixes for each other
  • We've had some great conversations and laughs during the process
  • Your Raptor WILL get built, it WILL get delivered and you WILL be happy when it arrives. (sometimes the journey makes the destination a greater joy)

(obligatory picture of where Raptors do their hardcore curb stomping)

Attachments

• DEKSzjtvChJAFQs-800x450-noPad.jpg
    DEKSzjtvChJAFQs-800x450-noPad.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 43

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And knowing that you will take delivery of the baddest 1/2 ton factory pickup truck on the planet!
After my clunk is fixed, I will say it’s the best of the 6 Raptors owned. Until then it is slightly annoying. Glad to have it home though. Hope the rest of you get yours asap.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After my clunk is fixed, I will say it’s the best of the 6 Raptors owned. Until then it is slightly annoying. Glad to have it home though. Hope the rest of you get yours asap.
You getting that rear shock noise that’s been reported?

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's 100% worth the wait... for those of you thinking about bailing, please do yourselves a favor and don't unless you absolutely have to. These trucks are awesome and will put a smile on your face every time you see them.

big jake

Reaction score
1200 miles and counting on my antimatter Gen3 coming from a 2020 Gen2 it is worth it 10x over. Huge improvement, so much fun, and worth the wait.