The GLRE Time Attack Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Working on it now.

Not option to pay for it all at once currently.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Should be fixed

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Time Attack Series Participants can choose there Placard #.

Sign up early for the series or register for individual races to secure the truck # you want.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm physically not yet able to participate, especially the two further away, but I can come up for the day trip to Rausch Creek and help out if you guys need a hand.

The ICON guys would probably get a kick out of seeing the truck as well - friggen all-in mall crawler lol.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The OP lists 4 events. Which 3 are open?

Yukon Joe

There are only 3 events. The Banquet is open to anyone who has participated in any of the time attack events.

For those who have participated in any or all of the 3 events will get entry to the Banquet at No Cost.

I'm physically not yet able to participate, especially the two further away, but I can come up for the day trip to Rausch Creek and help out if you guys need a hand.

The ICON guys would probably get a kick out of seeing the truck as well - friggen all-in mall crawler lol.

That would be great!!!! Glad to hear you are doing better. Let us know when you can participate.

Jason

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That would be great!!!! Glad to hear you are doing better. Let us know when you can participate.

Jason

I can be there as early and as late as you need me. I can also pay whatever the fee is, I have no doubt it goes to a good cause. I just can't run the course because my meds make that level of concentration problematic at best.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Sorry if I missed the answer to this somewhere but what is the Entry + 1, 2 and 3 drop down for? Is it for classes, entry to the other events or something along those lines?