GEN 1 The Gen 1 Raptor Experience.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. Lots more choices to spend $ on, but if you've ever driven a truck that had that dialed-in ride, the "CushMonster" setup, it's like being in a couch offroad. Everyone's first time riding with that much travel, (and driven within its' limit) begins with Panic as you approach a hole, and then you float over and they relax and giggle instead. Doing it in a Raptor just turns it up 2 notches

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My last truck had 17" rear travel. On Deaver spring-under leafs, 10" shackles and 2.5 bypasses. So cush I could raise it and lower a couple inches by hand. When alcohol was involved it had been driven over curbs and off loading ranps with no damage. Good clean fun.

Attachments

• 20211215_093113.jpg
    20211215_093113.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 19

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My last truck had 17" rear travel. On Deaver spring-under leafs, 10" shackles and 2.5 bypasses. So cush I could raise it and lower a couple inches by hand. When alcohol was involved it had been driven over curbs and off loading ranps with no damage. Good clean fun.
Yes that would be. And would Love to go for a ride. I don't have the coin to get that crazy. Motocross is my Adrenaline Rush. Much Cheaper to do, except for all the Damn surgery bills I had to pay over the yrs getting bones replaced with metal in my body. Lol

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
3 different guys stopped by to talk about my 03 Cobra in the time it took me to put 5 gallons of gas in it.

Nobody says much about the Raptor usually- but with it being black and everything painted to match- everyone gawks at it, especially the Jeep guys. I think it's the factory 35's. It's like a siren call to a Jeep owner.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes that would be. And would Love to go for a ride. I don't have the coin to get that crazy. Motocross is my Adrenaline Rush. Much Cheaper to do, except for all the Damn surgery bills I had to pay over the yrs getting bones replaced with metal in my body. Lol
Wise man say "motocross is cheaper, until you crash"