The game is over - Raptor911, SSWIM, Johnkn, EMPAC623

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Certified crook???? Doesn't that mean one would be a felon or at least have been found guilty in regards to an offense brought forth by legal actions?? Nope, I am not. Dishonest?? I don't recall any fabricated posts regarding you. You were offended by remarks that were speculative. You really shouldn't be so sensitive. I realize you have issues and your way of coping with them is to come to the forum and try and get self fulfillment. I hope it is working. I am sure this post will give you much ammunition to fire back with. I am happy to feed your self entitled ego and further enhance your need for attention.

BTW. It's getting late you should probably go to bed. Don't want to be late for school.

Sam
Yes you are a certified crook, and liar.
More crooked than hillary,
More liar than Ted Cruz, but less of a liar than Raptor911

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Certified crook???? Doesn't that mean one would be a felon or at least have been found guilty in regards to an offense brought forth by legal actions?? Nope, I am not. Dishonest?? I don't recall any fabricated posts regarding you. You were offended by remarks that were speculative. You really shouldn't be so sensitive. I realize you have issues and your way of coping with them is to come to the forum and try and get self fulfillment. I hope it is working. I am sure this post will give you much ammunition to fire back with. I am happy to feed your self entitled ego and further enhance your need for attention.

BTW. It's getting late you should probably go to bed. Don't want to be late for school.

Sam

Hey stop lyin. You and other haters were discrediting me owning a raptor. Don't walk it back read that comment above. You said u weren't suprise I was lyin about having a raptor. And you and EMPAC623 made my day, after he made up false claim of calling my dealer and confirming I didn't buy the car! Don't walk back on your own comments! Cherish it while I troll you fools :biggun:

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor911, I am still waiting for you to prove buying your 2019 raptor at INVOICE as you claim. You were quick to create a thread and show us pics of your car. Now do the same for your purchase info. Thanks

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mamula. Here's a thought. How about posting some pictures of your truck. This is not meant to be vindictive. Not to prove anything. Just to show it off. I have put up pictures of my truck. Many others have also. It's time to move past this childish gibberish. No more volatile posts accusing one another of slanderous accusations. Seriously. This post is NOT meant to provoke any intent of you having to prove anything. Just a polite invitation to move past all the rhetoric that produces no useful information or meaningful dialog. There is no reason that a thread of this nature has gone on so long. I am as guilty as the next. We all share a similar passion. We enjoy the Raptors. Whether hard core off road, customizing, or just cruising. Sharing photos, experiences, performance enhancements, small builds all the way to major builds. We can agree that this is why we come together. Not to engage in futile dialog that produces nothing but hate and contempt. Of course we don't all agree on everything, that is what makes America Great. We don't have to. It is our free will to pick and choose what we desire. But how we traverse the disagreements is what defines our character. Agree to disagree, and hold no malice. Appreciate and respect others opinions. Thankfully we are not all the same. It would be a boring, robotic society.

In closing. I will not contribute any more to this type of thread. It generates no pragmatic discussion. I invite you to do the same.

Sam

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mamula. Here's a thought. How about posting some pictures of your truck. This is not meant to be vindictive. Not to prove anything. Just to show it off. I have put up pictures of my truck. Many others have also. It's time to move past this childish gibberish. No more volatile posts accusing one another of slanderous accusations. Seriously. This post is NOT meant to provoke any intent of you having to prove anything. Just a polite invitation to move past all the rhetoric that produces no useful information or meaningful dialog. There is no reason that a thread of this nature has gone on so long. I am as guilty as the next. We all share a similar passion. We enjoy the Raptors. Whether hard core off road, customizing, or just cruising. Sharing photos, experiences, performance enhancements, small builds all the way to major builds. We can agree that this is why we come together. Not to engage in futile dialog that produces nothing but hate and contempt. Of course we don't all agree on everything, that is what makes America Great. We don't have to. It is our free will to pick and choose what we desire. But how we traverse the disagreements is what defines our character. Agree to disagree, and hold no malice. Appreciate and respect others opinions. Thankfully we are not all the same. It would be a boring, robotic society.

In closing. I will not contribute any more to this type of thread. It generates no pragmatic discussion. I invite you to do the same.

Sam
Pics are on page one. No need to ramble like a fizzy

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Imagine taking out an 80month loan for 75 k to troll people on a forum. Uncommonly Based…