The game is over - Raptor911, SSWIM, Johnkn, EMPAC623

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I can hit ignore and it blocks some of the posts by these POS trolls, but how do I get the threads started by them to not appear in my feed?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk does not recognize your IGNORE option, and feeds you popular topics. Which unfortunately includes these **** measuring threads. It’s the bane of Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tapatalk does not recognize your IGNORE option, and feeds you popular topics. Which unfortunately includes these **** measuring threads. It’s the bane of Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry for all the pain I caused you when I was on my rant!
I just wanted to **** with them and set them up for this moment.
My apologies!

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here Mamoona, I'll help you out posting a few pictures of your truck along with some of your buddies, you did mention you live in Atlanta, correct? I'm guessing you are the guy without the shirt....

2Jc27v.jpg

blEMtL.jpg

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here Mamoona, I'll help you out posting a few pictures of your truck along with some of your buddies, you did mention you live in Atlanta, correct?

2Jc27v.jpg

blEMtL.jpg
Lol. :doublepuke:
I don't live in Atlanta. But I live in GA.
That's an Atlanta gay parade. Surprise to see whites on this pics.
Atlanta is def a black gay city! But hey each to their own!

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here Mamoona, I'll help you out posting a few pictures of your truck along with some of your buddies, you did mention you live in Atlanta, correct? I'm guessing you are the guy without the shirt....

2Jc27v.jpg

blEMtL.jpg

I am happy I kept you in check. I hope to see you in more civil topics.
Also stop bashing my reviews of the live shocks. It is stiff!

Supergumby5000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know the history on this, nor do I care to know it, but from the 43 seconds I have spent in this thread, I DO know that Mamula really needs to get a hobby or something.

Or maybe not. I guess i would be content if all I needed to do was brag about a truck price on a forum? Congrats on a good deal I guess? Always feels good to buy a truck at a good price.