The game is over - Raptor911, SSWIM, Johnkn, EMPAC623

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have listened to big bro holdentx.
I have forgiven the haters. I will stop the bashing!
However, I won't delete this thread.
They brought it on themselves. Bashing me when I posted deals earlier when 2018 went below MSRP.
They didn't want me to post the discounts, and tried to make me look like a liar! It's all good. I will just post the pics tomorrow or tonight! Thanks.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I can hit ignore and it blocks some of the posts by these POS trolls, but how do I get the threads started by them to not appear in my feed?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Go to your profile and you will see where you can ignore member below.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have listened to big bro holdentx.
I have forgiven the haters. I will stop the bashing!
However, I won't delete this thread.
They brought it on themselves. Bashing me when I posted deals earlier when 2018 went below MSRP.
They didn't want me to post the discounts, and tried to make me look like a liar! It's all good. I will just post the pics tomorrow or tonight! Thanks.
The clowns that gave dealers the power to charge over msrp and pay it should be shunned. It was easy to get a gen1 at or around invoice throughout its entire run. I paid 200 over invoice on my special order 14. I paid the same for my gen2. I then took what I saved buying close to invoice and got deavers and a bunch of goodies from SVC. Bam

Last edited:

dew.man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to your profile and you will see where you can ignore member below.
I already have you being ignored, but your thread keeps popping up in my feed.

Look, you might be a nice guy, but your posts are of absolutely ZERO value! Here, in America, supply is driven by demand and you obviously don't understand that. When folks are willing to pay mark up, dealers will charge mark up. That doesn't mean you can't get a good deal (I paid 500 over invoice on my custom order 2011, and same on my 2018), but going on here and telling people they're stupid or that they got ripped off is not how you can add value. And you sure aren't making any friends here as you've contradicted yourself countless times.

If you really did buy a truck then great, stop the BS posts and start LEARNING from all the info that's been collected here over the years. I'd you didn't buy, that's fine too - you can still learn about these tricks for when you do buy one. But if you have any brains at all, you will stop spewing this nonsense!

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I must have missed all the previous post where this was discussed but have to agree with you on 2018's going for below MSRP earlier this year. I can say I bought my 2018 at the very end of 2017 and got it at invoice. Yes at invoice since it was the 8th vehicle I purchased from the dealership last year. Not sure what the issue with anyone not believing you is. IMO forget about them and let it be you can't fix stupid and lowering yourself to their level won't get you anywhere.

Enjoy New Years Eve and have fun. Now where is my drink going back to BBQ and light off fireworks with my kids.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have you being ignored, but your thread keeps popping up in my feed.

Look, you might be a nice guy, but your posts are of absolutely ZERO value! Here, in America, supply is driven by demand and you obviously don't understand that. When folks are willing to pay mark up, dealers will charge mark up. That doesn't mean you can't get a good deal (I paid 500 over invoice on my custom order 2011, and same on my 2018), but going on here and telling people they're stupid or that they got ripped off is not how you can add value. And you sure aren't making any friends here as you've contradicted yourself countless times.

If you really did buy a truck then great, stop the BS posts and start LEARNING from all the info that's been collected here over the years. I'd you didn't buy, that's fine too - you can still learn about these tricks for when you do buy one. But if you have any brains at all, you will stop spewing this nonsense!

Well this is fun for me! But I will stop just playing around to upload pics. Thanks