The game is over - Raptor911, SSWIM, Johnkn, EMPAC623

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@mamula - You'd been doing well to rebuild your reputation until you made this post.
If you value your time as much as you do your cash, you've paid well over MSRP in the end for your ride.
i bought 2019 December 2019 below MSRP without ordering. And you tell me I wasted my time. Maybe you thought I bought 2018.
Many folks are still waiting for their 2019 orders. Don't make me laugh

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got an email today $5k off in-stock 802 '19
'18's are piled up...even @dealer invoice :rolleyes:
True talk. Too bad these haters bash me for posting discounts on raptors!
Now I have it they are mute. Can't wait for the pics tomorrow

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought 2019 December 2019 below MSRP without ordering. And you tell me I wasted my time. Maybe you thought I bought 2018.
Many folks are still waiting for their 2019 orders. Don't make me laugh

You don't understand @mamula - the amount of time you have spent on this forum telling people how frugal you are is thousands of $'s (depending on how you value your time). I've actually been to the country of your heritage and understand there is great pride in haggling and getting a good deal (it is fun to watch as a tourist). I just don't think you understand that in Western culture it isn't something people get as emotional about.
Congrats on your killer deal - and sorry that you wasted all the savings and then some on this forum.
Time to move on - I'm sure you are very smart with your money and we all wish we earned as much as you do. But let's talk truck...and how to make it better.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't understand @mamula - the amount of time you have spent on this forum telling people how frugal you are is thousands of $'s (depending on how you value your time). I've actually been to the country of your heritage and understand there is great pride in haggling and getting a good deal (it is fun to watch as a tourist). I just don't think you understand that in Western culture it isn't something people get as emotional about.
Congrats on your killer deal - and sorry that you wasted all the savings and then some on this forum.
Time to move on - I'm sure you are very smart with your money and we all wish we earned as much as you do. But let's talk truck...and how to make it better.
Ok. Good point. But I only log to this forum when I have time to relax.
But I get your perspective!

dew.man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I can hit ignore and it blocks some of the posts by these POS trolls, but how do I get the threads started by them to not appear in my feed?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reach those short arms into those deep pockets. Deavers, bumpstops, bumpers,intercooler, Geisers or Fox factory.