The game is over - Raptor911, SSWIM, Johnkn, EMPAC623

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes 19 shock is crap to me. For regular road drive, I don’t do off road, it’s not better. Stiff. Will take 18 shocks over it.
Now for off road I cannot talk about its performance because my car might never see the dirt .
I have shown pics showed my ford app with my name. A member already confirmed I bought my car, helped 3 other members buy 2 bought 18 and 1 2019.
Believe all you want , to show more proof , I want to play a game with you, but I will shame you if I defeat you. My bad I will defeat you!

You've also painted yourself into a corner here. You realize that, right?

You either lied about the shocks in the '19 being crap. OR you spent more money on a '19 with inferior equipment.

Thus, you're either a liar or an idiot. I'm going with both.

Though, again, this is all hypothetical, since you didn't actually buy a Raptor.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post a pic of you with your car! Now let’s play the game

I've already very cleanly stated that my Raptor has been on order since September. I currently drive a '16 F150 XLT.

But I'm not the one here with something to prove, am I?

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post a pic of you with your car! Now let’s play the game
You've also painted yourself into a corner here. You realize that, right?

You either lied about the shocks in the '19 being crap. OR you spent more money on a '19 with inferior equipment.

Thus, you're either a liar or an idiot. I'm going with both.

Though, again, this is all hypothetical, since you didn't actually buy a Raptor.
you are a fool and a nincompoop. And where is your proof that I don’t have 2019? You filthy animal :p

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've already very cleanly stated that my Raptor has been on order since September. I currently drive a '16 F150 XLT.

But I'm not the one here with something to prove, am I?
Look at this fool. You order hasn’t even arrive and you are arguing with me over shocks that I have driven and put 1050 miles in 24 days?
Please leave this forum . I didn’t know I was playing with a child!

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at this fool. You order hasn’t even arrive and you are arguing with me over shocks that I have driven and put 1050 miles in 24 days?
Please leave this forum . I didn’t know I was playing with a child!

I never had an opinion one way or the other on the shocks. I merely stated that *you* had an opinion; One that you've since contradicted. Literally everyone else here will back that up.

And as someone who claims to be an engineer, I would hope you understand how proof of concept works. I don't need to prove you don't own a Raptor, the burden of proof lies with you.

Anyhow, I have things to do so I'm gonna call it an evening with your antics. Speaking of, isn't it like 7:30am in Russia right now? Shouldn't you be getting prettied up for work?

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are defeated, now you must leave!!!!!!

lol. Blah blah defeated. Something something make you look foolish.

I could write a bot to easily replace mamula if he ever gets banned. At least English would be the bot's first language.

But without the pathetic need for human interaction the bot just wouldn't be as interesting.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SSWIM said:
Shouldn't you be out buying your Raptor?????

SSWIM said:
So somebody called his bluff. Not surprising. Will be interesting to see pictures of his new ride.

————////////-/———-

You are a certified crook and a dishonest man. You are so fake..... fake news!

Certified crook???? Doesn't that mean one would be a felon or at least have been found guilty in regards to an offense brought forth by legal actions?? Nope, I am not. Dishonest?? I don't recall any fabricated posts regarding you. You were offended by remarks that were speculative. You really shouldn't be so sensitive. I realize you have issues and your way of coping with them is to come to the forum and try and get self fulfillment. I hope it is working. I am sure this post will give you much ammunition to fire back with. I am happy to feed your self entitled ego and further enhance your need for attention.

BTW. It's getting late you should probably go to bed. Don't want to be late for school.

Sam

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never had an opinion one way or the other on the shocks. I merely stated that *you* had an opinion; One that you've since contradicted. Literally everyone else here will back that up.

And as someone who claims to be an engineer, I would hope you understand how proof of concept works. I don't need to prove you don't own a Raptor, the burden of proof lies with you.

Anyhow, I have things to do so I'm gonna call it an evening with your antics. Speaking of, isn't it like 7:30am in Russia right now? Shouldn't you be getting prettied up for work?

You are a straight dumb fool!
Why are you arguing with me?
You don't have gen2, I didn't call you out like I did the haters!
I believe you are very immoral and petty. Maybe you grew up around women, I believe that's why you like to argue over a business that. Doesn't concern you! I pray fi di youths! I don't know what to do with you!

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol. Blah blah defeated. Something something make you look foolish.

I could write a bot to easily replace mamula if he ever gets banned. At least English would be the bot's first language.

But without the pathetic need for human interaction the bot just wouldn't be as interesting.

Dumb son of a bitch. Do you know I can write codes too?
Go ahead and do what you claim. Replace me or shame on you!
Grow up and grow some steel balls I want you to look up to our great president Trump!